All right, so this is Woody.
Don't, uh, don't expect me to post here too often. It just so happens that I have both a life, and am in a real rigorous school. Yeah...but if it just so happens that I'm willing to peel myself away from my women and homework, (both of which I have much to do,) then you had better be prepared for some good ol' correctly spelled and grammatically correct humor.
Or some junk I made on MS Paint. We'll see.
Cool.
Yeah.
~Woody, aka "The Blackhaired Badass"
P.S. Brett, you wrote "do" instead of "due."
P.P.S. Also, you suck.
Why Seafood Is the Messiest Thing I Cook
-
Last summer, I hosted a crab boil for eight people. Halfway through, I
needed to check how long the snow crab should stay in the pot. I grabbed my
phone,...
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment