skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Our Hands Are Oranges
Monday, April 21, 2008
Police Rating of 3
So here is something new I thought I'd put on the site,
new strips of my comic Verge of Dementia.
So with out further introduction here it is.
Here's the
link
for all you Honkeys who don't like to scroll.
1 comment:
Jim Bradford
said...
Dude, that was
extremely hilarious!
April 22, 2008 at 10:46 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Past Braingasms
►
2009
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(32)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
May
(1)
▼
April
(7)
More artistic medium
Police Rating of 3
Important News Bulletin
Friends.
Hairy Justice
The case of the stolen socks. How chilling!
Academic Insanity
►
March
(6)
►
February
(8)
Word Slaves
Brett
Patrick
Woody
It's either these or porn.
I Fight Robots
Why Seafood Is the Messiest Thing I Cook
-
Last summer, I hosted a crab boil for eight people. Halfway through, I needed to check how long the snow crab should stay in the pot. I grabbed my phone,...
5 days ago
Muledriver
-
1 comment:
Dude, that was extremely hilarious!
Post a Comment