Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Dwellingly Challenged

Okay, this is my first post. I should probably write some sort of introduction piece like Brett did so you can get to know me...but I'd rather talk about homeless people. We seem them all the time, but do we really care? If you're a colossal asshole like myself, the answer is 'no.' But there is one things the homeless can do that can make me change my mind. Entertain me. And I don't mean sexually...wait...no, no, I don't mean sexually. I mean make me laugh.

And I know most of you are thinking "but all homeless people make me laugh." Well you are a sick sick person. The laughter I'm talking about is just being creative. I'm sure everyone's seen the pictures of bums with signs that are legitimately funny, things like "my parents were killed by ninjas and I need money for karate lessons to avenge them" and "I'm not going to lie, I needs me some crack." Those are funny and depressing at the same time. A win-win! But by far the best one I've ever seen in my life was "will let you kick me in balls for $20." Wow. That's ingenious. True the man will never have children, but at least he'll know that he brought happiness into the world. Just like Hookers. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

No comments: