Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Oh, sanity is a burden.

All right. I feel pressured to write again.
But what am I gonna write about? I'm not mentally retarded, like Brett and Patrick, and I don't display signs of severe schizophrenia, also like Brett.

Bismarck, damn it!

This is Bismarck. HE IS FUNNY, DAMN IT! (Note the pointy hat and terrier mustache.)

Oh, sanity is a burden.

Lawlz to Bismarck,
~Woody

P.S. Bismarck was the first leader of united Germany, established from several small German-speaking nations. He raised the German nation from segmented states, and I don't care what you think, if you laughed at naming one's penis (his name is Einstein), you will find this entertaining!
P.P.S. Just wait until I have a good post. Oh, you'll wish you laughed at damn Bismarck when you find out what a comical GENIUS I am!

No comments: